Friday, February 24, 2012

Three week update

I've had the old brackets and wire for just over three weeks now. In spite of the literature in the handout (nothing hard, sticky, or sweet), I've been eating pretty much what I want... which includes liberal amounts of chocolatey substances and nuts.

Which is probably why my teeth hurt today.

I had some raw broccoli for lunch that I had to cut into itty bitty pieces. I'm not a fan of eating around other people. Makes me self conscious. Anyway, the front left side of my top set of chompers is pretty tender. And I thought the only time there would be discomfort was after an archwire adjustment?

Speaking of which, I have my first adjustment in 3 weeks. I know the teeth are moving, although they don't really look that much different. I guess is to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment