Thursday, February 2, 2012

BB: Before Braces

Back in October, I made an appointment with the dental school faculty practice to get an estimate on how long and how much braces would be for me. Turns out, quite long and quite expensive. It's something I've wanted to do for most of my life and I keep getting older and my teeth keep getting more crooked, so it seemed like it was probably now or never.

Fast forward a few months to Groundhog Day 2012. I'm eating popcorn and a crunchy granola bar for breakfast. For lunch, I'm having my favorite samosas and chutney. These will be my last 2 means sans-braces.

The estimated time is 2 years, although I am expecting longer. The estimated cost? Almost as much as I paid for my car 7 years ago. Will I keep up with this blog to document my progress? Doubtfully. But, I thought it would be nice to capture my last day of crooked-ass-hillbilly-teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment