Saturday, July 21, 2012

Too much whining going on.

Mr. Susie is out of town this weekend.  He and a friend went to a music festival in Ohio.  I'm usually pretty happy having time to myself.  In fact, he left Wednesday night, and I was doing just fine and dandy until about midnight last night.  Some friends and I went out for drinks and a movie last night.  I had exactly one beer and about 2 sips of wine.  I woke up at midnight having received a text from the nate (which was really sweet... even though he was probably on drugs), and realized I was dehydrated and feeling pretty nauseas.  Needless to say, I hardly got any sleep after that.  I remember drifting to sleep at one point and the A/C was blowing on my face... and I thought "My poor little face is too cold..." which disturbed me in my half hungover state.  I turned on the TV and listened to some clips from Roseanne for a while.  It was the furthest thing from restful.  And then I was up at my normal 6:00 hour this morning.  I cleaned the cat box, took out the trash, did some laundry... and after that, the day was a total waste.  Now it's 9:30.  I'm tired, but not really tired.  I feel like I wasted a whole day.  I miss the nate.  And I feel like whining.  So, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment