Sunday, October 31, 2010

Something recent!

For the past month, everything has found its way into everything: pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin french toast. Last weekend was my favorite of the pumpkin treats: pumpkin cinnamon rolls!

This was seriously the best recipe for cinnamon rolls I've used in a long time. In fact, before I found this recipe, I was convinced that my cinnamon rolls would always just be dried out and kind of flavorless. But, this recipe really delivers on a nice chewy roll with a kick of pumpkin spice and a perfectly blended gooey center. You can find it here.

Unfrosted & Frosted!


I met a friend that morning for coffee and I brought him a couple of these. Otherwise, I would have just eaten the whole pan myself. Anyway, he kept saying "there are really good!" So, it isn't just my opinion. Two of us agree, so it must be fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment